Thursday 31 May 2012

Since my dad is back from his business trip, we decided to go out for dinner. I picked Armani Aqua in Central which is a japanese and italian fusion restaurant. The food are ok, not surprisingly good but again, the atmosphere here is very nice for couples to come :) jet lag is getting worse today, slept at 7pm last night and woke up at 4am this morning. Therefore, my eyes could barely open during the dinner, i just couldn't wait to go home and SLEEP! well, so i decided to wear something more colorful and maybe that will make me more awake lol ahahhaa

I had the Beef Teriyaki for my appetizer, it's delicious!

That's the main course, grilled sea bass& tempura king prawn with a salad dressing on it. 


Necklace: Topshop, Top:Topshop, Skirt: Whistle, Shoes: ASOS, clutch: Miu Miu, Watch: Rolex 

No comments:

Post a Comment